AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
Posted 15th June 2017
Do you have a passion for Agile project delivery? If so, then Day One Digital would like to hear from you.
Day One Digital is a niche provider of digital transformation services helping organisations benefit from modern platforms and implementation approaches. We are looking for someone who holds the core values of trust, respect and quality to join our Hobart office on a full-time basis. This opportunity involves onsite client engagements focussed on delivering value with Agile implementations and guiding organisations along an Agile maturity journey.
Here are the professional attributes and qualifications that will help you be successful with this opportunity.
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent stakeholder relationship skills
· In depth understanding of project dynamics
· Commitment and drive
· Ability to tailor delivery approaches to a project environments
· Mature emotional intelligence
· 10+ plus years in the IT industry, preferably in the application space
· Experience in Agile delivery environments
Qualifications and Experience
· Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, computing or engineering
· Agile certifications
· Project Management certifications
We are looking for someone who believes Agile project delivery is an excellent way of delivering value to clients. Initiative, enthusiasm, communication, good time management and exceptional problem-solving skills also important.
Competitive remuneration, flexible employment options, innovative projects, and excellent learning opportunities are on offer. If you would like to meet with Day One Digital to discuss this opportunity then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org